The Guidance and Careers Service published this month the report of the "How are you doing" survey which took the pulse of the newcomers who started their studies in September 2020. Read our interview with the head of the service, Karin Hehlen.
Karin Hehlen, head of the Guidance and Careers Service: "The social link between UNIL and its students is fundamental": read our interview.
The services of UNIL are at your disposal:
- Need financial support? Write to email@example.com. All information on UNIL financial aid can be found on the website of the Social Affairs and Student Mobility Service (SASME). In case the SASME cannot intervene, the Federation of UNIL student associations (FAE) offers a Student Solidarity Fund.
- Need psychological support? Do not hesitate to contact the psychotherapeutic consultation: firstname.lastname@example.org. More information on the conditions and general functioning of the consultation can be found on the website of the Social Affairs and Student Mobility Service.
- Do you have health concerns? Accueil Santé UNIL can help you.
- Need spiritual support? Mourning, questioning, need to listen, or need a moment of prayer or meditation? Please contact the UNIL-EPFL Ecumenical Chaplaincy.
- Do you have any questions about your study situation or about a reorientation? The Guidance and Careers Service (SOC) can be contacted by e-mail (email@example.com) or by telephone (021 692 21 30), to give an update on your current study situation, to anticipate a change of orientation or to answer your questions concerning the transition to employment. A permanent consultation service on Zoom has been set up, upon registration.
For any specific questions related to your studies, you can contact the study advisors or the study secretariats of your respective faculties.
- Do you have any questions regarding a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctorate registration? Registration, change of faculty, or request for information on the conditions of access to UNIL: contact the Registration and Enrolment Service (Service des immatriculations et inscriptions) by telephone or e-mail.
- Questions about student mobility? If you have any questions about general agreements, faculty agreements, SEMP (Swiss-European Mobility Programme - ex-Erasmus) agreements, mobility grants or internships abroad, please write to the SASME at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will find these different services on the Study page of the unil.ch/coronavirus website. You will also find there :
- Technical solutions for distance learning
- A presentation of the EntraideUNIL space, which allows you to anonymously request help from other students for course notes or other resources.
- Video tutorials with practical advice and testimonials.