Launch of UCreate2 : a workshop to explore the potential of your idea !
This new workshop over 3 evenings is for anyone from the UNIL community who wishes to develop an idea for a new product and service.
The Entrepreneurship and Innovation HUB is launching UCreate2, a new workshop over 3 evenings to explore and unleash the potential of your idea. This workshop is for anyone from the UNIL community who wants to develop an idea for a new product and service.
This workshop is made to structure, confront the market and mature an idea and allow the idea holder to integrate programs such as UCreate3 if its potential is confirmed.
Participants will be asked to answer the following questions using tools and coaching :
- What is the problem I want to solve and for whom ?
- What is the solution to the problem ? Does it meet a need ?
- How is this solution innovative and differentiated ?
This workshop will be led by Anne Headon, director of the Entrepreneurship and Innovation HUB. She mentions : "We noticed a need to develop a program upstream of the accelerator for projects that are still young or in the early stages of reflection. The objective is to move from the idea to the value proposition which means to work essentially on the aspect of the desirability of the project. The great advantage of this workshop is its short duration - only three evenings - which allows you to get a first view of the project's potential very quickly. We will also be able to guide participants who want to continue the adventure on the next steps."
Exploration workshop next session :
- May 7th, 2020 (18:00 - 20:30): Presentation of the idea - what are my assumptions ?
- May 14th, 2020 (18:00 - 20:30): Market and competition feedback - am I relevant and different ?
- June 3rd, 2020 (18:00 - 20:30): Presentation of the value proposition
Location : UNIL Accelerator, Amphipôle - Training room POL 359
par Mélanie Fournier