Nouvelle publication: Qureshi/Ziegler, INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC LAW (4e éd., 2019)
- an internationally acclaimed textbook for all levels of teaching and research.
International Economic Law presents comprehensive analysis of key problems in international economic relations in the framework of public international law – enabling a thorough under¬standing of what is a complex and dynamic area of law. Covering all elements of the standard course model offered at undergraduate and postgraduate level, it focuses on the issues that the International Economic Order face whilst elucidating the fundamental concepts and norms of International Economic Law.
- Foundations of international economic law
- International monetary law
- International trade law
- International law relating to factor movement (investment, labour, etc.)
- International development law
par Andreas R Ziegler (Droit - CDCEI)