New appointments at HEC Lausanne
With the dawning of the academic year 2018/2019, HEC Lausanne is pleased to announce the appointment of seven new professors for its departments of Economics, Finance, Marketing, Organizational Behavior and Strategy.
Discover by department and alphabetical order our new professors who joined HEC Lausanne between August and September 2018. All members of the Dean's office, as well as of the teaching and administrative staff wish them a cordial welcome and full success in their new functions!
Department of Economics
- Florin Bilbiie as full professor
- Rustamdjan Hakimov as an assistant professor
- Camille Terrier as an assistant professor
Department of Finance
- Simon Scheidegger, as an assistant professor
Department of Marketing
- Francine Petersen as an associate professor
Department of Organizational Behavior
- Charles Efferson as full professor
Department of Strategy, Globalization and Society
- Annamaria Conti as an associate professor
par Chantal Behar